Phillesbian.com is the only online magazine catering exclusively to lesbian/queer/bi-sexual women in Philadelphia and the surrounding suburbs.
The average Phillesbian:
- Is female
- Identifies as Lesbian, Queer, or Bisexual
- Is between the ages of 18 and 46
- Is college educated
- Is employed
- Lives within a 55 mile radius of Philadelphia (though, because our website is optimized for search engines, we get traffic from all over the United States and the world!)
- Uses the Internet as her primary source for news, events, features, etc.
- Considers herself to be a regular user of social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. (she’s a bit of a social junkie)
- Financially supports/shops at local and national businesses that support or fund LGBTQ equality (aka, she’s not eatin’ at Chic-Fil-A)
If you want to reach a web-savvy community of awesome, intelligent lesbian women, then you’ve come to the right place.
We offer custom advertising packages to meet your needs, from sponsored content, to banner ads, to event marketing/promotion, etc. Get started today by emailing email@example.com!
We’re excited to roll out our new Wedding Guide! Click here to download the overview.